Blu Penny Ornament Makers Forum
Welcome to the 5th Annual Blu Penny HandMade Holiday Ornament Exchange.

This is a Closed Forum for those that have signed up to participate in the exchange.
Welcome to the 5th Annual Blu Penny HandMade Holiday Ornament Exchange.

This is a Closed Forum for those that have signed up to participate in the exchange.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinny & Bright

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy Ann
Admin
Cindy Ann

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Shinny & Bright   Shinny & Bright EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Welcome to your exchange group this year!!!

As a group you can decide on a theme or choose to be surprised. It's totally up to you guys!! I always ask each group member to say HI and share 1 fun or interesting thing that they did this year. It's a great way to break the ice and get folks chatting.

Shinny & Bright
Ashley Parkes, 821 E 1080 N, Orem, UT, 84097, United States
Diane Brightbill, 544 Woodland Avenue, Media, PA, 19063, United States
Emily Ausbrook, 4136 Monterey Road, Los Angeles, CA, 90032, United States
Rebecca Hutton, 28 Madison Ave., Watertown, MA, 02472, United States
Back to top Go down
https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com
Ashley Parkes

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Hey All!   Shinny & Bright EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:39 am

Hey guys! I'm Ashley... obviously.. and I'm excited to get started on your ornaments! Should we do a theme or just do our own thing? AND do you have a color preference for your ornament? Yay!
Back to top Go down
Ashley Parkes

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinny & Bright   Shinny & Bright EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am

AH! I guess we were supposed to share 1 fun/interesting thing we did as well.

I just had a baby at the end of September... my 3rd little one Smile
He surprised us and came 5 weeks early so we have been having an interesting time adjusting; he has had some breathing/weight-gain issues but he is a tough little guy and he will be just fine.

A little about me: I'm a stay at home mommy to my 3 little ones, who are 4, 2, and 2 months old. My house is chaos and I love it! I also love crafting and sewing and being creative Smile
I have a serious Diet Coke addiction that I am always trying to break, I hate chocolate, and I love dancing in my living room with my kiddos.

Well that's a little about me, hope to get to know you all as well!
Back to top Go down
Cindy Ann
Admin
Cindy Ann

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinny & Bright   Shinny & Bright EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 pm

I just wanted you to know that I started a place for folks to share all their links to there social media lives.

Stop by take a look and add your handle : https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com/t23-what-s-your-handle
Back to top Go down
https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com
DianeB

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinny & Bright   Shinny & Bright EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:22 am

Hello to all who are shiny & bright! I say we go with what our group name is...shiny & bright! I just got back from an anniversary trip to Mexico with my hubby of 10 years and our 2 bambinos- Skylar, 12 1/2 and Peyton, 6. We had a great time and we are trying to get out of vacation mode and into the holiday spirit.
Back to top Go down
Diane Brightbill

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Delay with ornament   Shinny & Bright EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Hello Ladies. I just wanted to let you know that my ornaments are delayed. Unfortunately I have had a family emergency and was unable to do my ornaments when I wanted to. I am very sorry and will send them out tomorrow. I hope you all can understand the importance of this issue, I've always had my ornaments out on time in previous years. I am very sorry! Hope you all enjoy them! Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinny & Bright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinny & Bright   Shinny & Bright Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinny & Bright
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Penny Ornament Makers Forum  :: Group Chat-
Jump to: