Blu Penny Ornament Makers Forum
Welcome to the 5th Annual Blu Penny HandMade Holiday Ornament Exchange.

This is a Closed Forum for those that have signed up to participate in the exchange.
Welcome to the 5th Annual Blu Penny HandMade Holiday Ornament Exchange.

This is a Closed Forum for those that have signed up to participate in the exchange.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suger & Spice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy Ann
Admin
Cindy Ann

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Suger & Spice   Suger & Spice EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Welcome to your exchange group this year!!!

As a group you can decide on a theme or choose to be surprised. It's totally up to you guys!! I always ask each group member to say HI and share 1 fun or interesting thing that they did this year. It's a great way to break the ice and get folks chatting.

Suger & Spice
Andrea Rangno, 22992 Mill Creek,Ste. B, Laguna Hills CA,92653
Courtney Cerruti, 28042 Thorup Ln Hayward, CA 94542
Jennifer Hewett, 445 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA, 94122, United States
Nicole Tamarin, 265 St Nicholas Ave, Worcester, MA, 01606, United States
Back to top Go down
https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com
Nicole Tamarin

Nicole Tamarin

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Suger & Spice EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi Andrea, Courtney and Jennifer!

I've seen Cindy Ann's ornament exchange for a few years now and thought I'd finally give it a go! Every year I make an ornament for my daughter and my nieces and nephews just as my aunt did for me. This is year 9 and I'm up to 16 kiddos, never thought it would be so much work but I love doing it for them!

Let's see, this year has been a crazy one for me! I exhibited at my first Surtex show and just left my job to pursue art full time at the beginning of November, not to mention a thousand other "firsts"!

Not sure how you all in the sunshine state got stuck with this New Englander but I'm looking forward to hearing a bit about you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.NicoleTamarin.com
Jen Hewett

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Suger & Spice EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Andrea, Courtney and Nicole!

This is my third year participating in Cindy Ann's ornament exchange. Every year, I silkscreen and sew ornaments for friends in lieu of holiday cards, but this year has been so busy that I may send everyone cards and only make ornaments for this group. I'm a printmaker and an HR consultant. I'm launching a new line of silkscreened bags (with leather straps) in January 2013. I guess my first for this year would be the Kickstarter campaign I did to raise money for the bag launch.

Now, guess I'd better get started on making my ornaments! Looking forward to seeing what everyone else creates.

Jen
Back to top Go down
Andrea Rangno

Andrea Rangno

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Suger & Spice EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Hi Courtney, Jennifer, and Nicole,

This is my first year participating in the ornament exchange.

I am a managing editor at Stampington & Company -- my magazines are GreenCraft, apron*ology, The Stampers' Sampler, and Take Ten. I'm particularly fond of GreenCraft, since I already naturally gravitate toward upcycled and repurposed materials for many of my own personal projects. A wreath I made from toilet paper rolls was actually featured on the February 2012 cover of GreenCraft, before I became managing editor -- you might say that it was the catalyst to me getting the job Smile

I enjoy rubber stamping, sewing, woodworking, knitting, and I've even tried my hand at some jewelry making. I can't draw or paint if my life depended on it, but I really wish I could.

It's nice to meet all of you. I'm really looking forward to seeing what we come up with.

Andrea

Back to top Go down
Cindy Ann
Admin
Cindy Ann

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suger & Spice   Suger & Spice EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 pm

I just wanted you to know that I started a place for folks to share all their links to there social media lives.

Stop by take a look and add your handle : https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com/t23-what-s-your-handle
Back to top Go down
https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com
Jen Hewett

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Sent today!   Suger & Spice EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi everyone,

I sent my ornaments today (sorry - a day late)! I hope you like them.

Nicole, I received your gorgeous ornament today, but I haven't taken it out of its beautiful packaging yet. Thank you!

I'm looking forward to receiving the other ornaments.

Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suger & Spice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suger & Spice   Suger & Spice Empty

Back to top Go down

Suger & Spice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Penny Ornament Makers Forum  :: Group Chat-
Jump to: