Blu Penny Ornament Makers Forum
Welcome to the 5th Annual Blu Penny HandMade Holiday Ornament Exchange.

This is a Closed Forum for those that have signed up to participate in the exchange.
Welcome to the 5th Annual Blu Penny HandMade Holiday Ornament Exchange.

This is a Closed Forum for those that have signed up to participate in the exchange.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinsel in a Tangle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy Ann
Admin
Cindy Ann

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Tinsel in a Tangle   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Welcome to your exchange group this year!!!

As a group you can decide on a theme or choose to be surprised. It's totally up to you guys!! I always ask each group member to say HI and share 1 fun or interesting thing that they did this year. It's a great way to break the ice and get folks chatting.

Tinsel in a Tangle
Kristine Brogno, 203 Ellsworth Street, San Francisco, CA, 94110, United States
Kathy Weller, 390 Harvard St, Cambridge, MA, 02138, United States
Amelia Kadiff, 655 Kansas Street Apt. 202, San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States
William Whitmoyer, 373 Wintersteen School Road, Millville, PA, 17846, United States
Back to top Go down
https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com
Kristine Brogno

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Oh no! I was sure I posted a Hello!    Tinsel in a Tangle EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh no! I was sure I posted a Hello! the other day, but it hasn't shown up. Maybe I did it wrong...

Anyway, new to the exchange this year and looking forward to jumping in with all of you! I'm up for a theme or if we just want to freestyle it and surprise each other, that'd be great too.

Kristine
Back to top Go down
Cindy Ann
Admin
Cindy Ann

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinsel in a Tangle   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:43 pm

I just wanted you to know that I started a place for folks to share all their links to there social media lives.

Stop by take a look and add your handle : https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com/t23-what-s-your-handle
Back to top Go down
https://blupenny-ornamentex.forumotion.com
Kathy Weller

Kathy Weller

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinsel in a Tangle   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi everyone,
(Hi Kristine, who already popped in here!)
I'm Kathy, nice to meet everyone. I'm also new to the exchange. I am an illustrator so usually my crafting usually revolves around sparkling up my artwork. I'm cool with either theme or no theme ultimately but my choice would be to have a theme, either in subject matter, materials, a color, even a word doesn't matter to me it would just be fun to all interpret a theme in our own unique ways... Super cool.. Very Happy What do you say? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristine Brogno

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: to theme or not to theme?   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Kathy! and Amelia and William!

I'm totally game for a theme. What do you think of something broad like "white and sparkly" or "natural materials?" Just throwing those out as ideas - I'm open to anything.

Kristine
Back to top Go down
Kristine Brogno

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinsel in a Tangle   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi again -

I'm thinking we're freestylin' it since nobody else has chimed in. I'm just going to go for it and surprise you all!

Happy crafting!
Kristine
Back to top Go down
Kristine Brogno

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: ornaments are coming!   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Hi there!

I'm still working on my ornaments and should be sending them out by the end of the week. I've made you each something special out of vintage papers and other bits. Hope you enjoy!

Kristine
Back to top Go down
Kathy Weller

Kathy Weller

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinsel in a Tangle   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Kristine, you are on TOP of it! Right on!
I'm mailing on Saturday myself. I hope you all enjoy what I have in store for you Very Happy
Kathy
Back to top Go down
Amelia Strader

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays!   Tinsel in a Tangle EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello fellow Tinsel Tanglers Smile

I just put my ornaments in the post today! Hope you like them Smile

Cheers,
Amelia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tinsel in a Tangle Empty